Wednesday, November 2, 2016
1. Get Active – This Creates Energy
2. Change Your Thoughts – This Creates A Positive Attitude
3. Connect With People Who Have Confidence –This Creates Hope and Optimism
4. Clarify Your Life Priorities – This Creates A Sense Of Purpose
5. Go Have Some Fun – This Creates Feelings of Joy and Happiness
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 by Steve Canal · 1
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Your Environment Influences You
Design Your Surroundings To Make Good Choices
- To get work done, minimize distractions that take away from your focus.
- If you want to eat better, put healthier foods and water within close reach.
- When you try to persuade someone to perform a task, explain and set it up so that it’s convenient for the person to do so.
Changing Yourself Begins With Changing Your Environment
Thursday, July 7, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Friday, June 10, 2016
1. Motivation is needed most for that first step.
2. Discipline is motivation on autopilot.
3. Motivation requires a captain aboard.
4. Map the motivation route.
5. Truly Believe.
Friday, June 10, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Friday, May 13, 2016
1. Expecting Fast Results
2. See Failure As A Sign To Give Up
- What was the reason for my failure – what can I learn from this and how can I improve?
- Why did I want to pursue this goal or dream to begin with – and has anything changed?
3. Failure To Expect Or Plan For The Unexpected
4. Getting Bored With The Daily Grind
5. You Never Visualize What Is Possible
- You are creating a visual space of possibility which is your inner fuel (motivation) for you to draw from on your journey to achieving your goals and dreams.
- With possibility comes hope and optimism and it is these positive thoughts and feelings that help you stay on track to success.
6. Setting Unrealistic Steps To Achieving Your Goals
- Look for proof that your goals are realistic and achievable
- Argue with Your Negative Self –tell it to take a hike!
- Find a supporter to share your feelings, your dreams
- Acknowledge your past successes – CELEBRATE YOU
Friday, May 13, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
1. You’ve lived and learned
2. You strive to be better
3. You have/had a job
4. Knowledge is at your fingertips
5. You have the power of choose
6. You have a dream
7. Your happiness is real
8. You believe in something greater than yourself
Tuesday, February 16, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Thursday, February 4, 2016
1. Create a legacy for yourself
2. Make your family and friends proud of you
3. Challenge yourself
4. Your life will change
5. No regrets
6. People will look up to you
I see this quote by Davey Anderson often that says: “No matter how slow you run, you’re lapping everyone on the couch.”
7. If you don’t, who will?
Thursday, February 4, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Monday, January 25, 2016
1. Dwelling on Past
2. Indulging In Toxic Relationships
3. Looking For Excuses
4. Trying To Fit In
5. Accumulating Debts
6. Keeping Lousy Sleep Habits
7. Letting Fear Eat Away At You
8. Keeping Old And Unusable Things
Monday, January 25, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Thursday, January 7, 2016
1. Let go of making life choices based on the expectations of others.
2. Let go of questioning your dreams.
3. Let go of waiting to take action until you’re confident in the results.
4. Let go of comparing yourself to others.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”—Ernest Hemingway
5. Let go of seeking validation and approval from others.
6. Let go of complaining.
7. Let go of moving on before celebrating your successes.
8. Let go of the need to win the argument.
9. Let go of worrying about the past.
10. Let go of being overly critical of yourself.
“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”—Winston Churchill
11. Let go of focusing on the urgent over the important.
12. Let go of feeling busy and overwhelmed.
Thursday, January 7, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Friday, January 1, 2016
“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future”
~ John F. Kennedy
1. Find Meaning In Life
2. Create A Dream Board
3. Set Your Goals To Achieve Your Dreams
4. Let Go Of Your Regrets
5. Choose Some Really Scary Things To Do And Then Do Them
6. Start Living A Well-Balanced Life
7. Face Your Fears
8. Accept You
9. Live In The Moment
10. Experience The Joy Of Learning
Friday, January 1, 2016 by Steve Canal · 0
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
1. They read books.
2. They ask questions.
3. They wake up early.
4. They have a set routine.
5. They manage their time.
6. They are motivators.
7. They take time for themselves.
8. They network.
Tuesday, December 8, 2015 by Steve Canal · 0
Friday, November 20, 2015
1. He accepts failure
2. Always try again
3. Practice daily
4. Take action
5. Enjoy the game
6. Let go of expectations
7. Be dedicated
8. Be humble
9. Stay focused on your goals
10. Leave fear behind
Friday, November 20, 2015 by Steve Canal · 0